Hoskins

Hoskins

Monday, November 15, 2010

Extreme Make-Over Update



Orthodontics. Check.
Implant Placement. Check.
Ready to be done having work done in my mouth. Check.
Realized optional (or semi-optional, I guess I need functional teeth.) cosmetic procedures are totally crazy, especially when the anesthesia almost kills you. Check.
Crown and Abutment Placement. Four months and counting.

(p.s. Thanks for taking the picture Maddi. This is an improvement upon the original self-portrait.)



3 comments:

Amy said...

So, I thought of your gerbil after reading this post. It was a gerbil, right??? I'm glad you are OK and you must share more of your organizational skills.

Amy said...

Wait, was it a hamster?

Brenda said...

How did this post remind Amy of your gerbil/hamster? It died right? I'm confused. Please explain.

I had to think hard and remember the implants were for your teeth and not implants for something else.

You really should start a blog for your organizational/efficiency ideas. I would love to learn from you. Seriously. In all your spare time you can start a new blog. But you probably have your ideas written down anyway so just cut and paste!