Hoskins

Hoskins

Friday, March 11, 2011

It's Great to be 16 Months Old!

I can feed myself now. (If my parents can get me strapped into my booster seat! These days I require a skittle offering to get buckled into my booster seat or my car seat. Hey, whatever works!).



I can take my own baths, and as you can see from above, when I feed myself, I need a bath after every meal! (Never mind that I keep my clothes on and I use hand soap to finish up the job. You have to be fast and resourceful when you're my age, otherwise mom hears the water and spoils all of the fun.)



And I can use the potty all by myself! (Yeah right! But I am obsessed with sitting on the potty like my older siblings. I often take my moms hand and lead her to the bathroom. Then I open the potty lid and proceed to do the famous Hoskins children Pee-pee dance. Mom thinks it is hilarious that I have picked up on doing the pee-pee dance. After laughing her head off, she lets me sit on the potty. My favorite part is wiping and flushing, though there is nothing to wipe or flush.)



Oh well, I suppose my mother obligies because she can't wait to get me potty trained and any interest in the potty is good interest. Not only will it save on diapers and wipes, but let's be honest, I'm a nightmare to diaper change. I refuse to lay down so my mom or dad can change me. Instead I reach up and grab the bars on the changing table and flip myself over. Then I stand up and look out the window. Who needs a diaper anyway!? Especially when you have as stunning of a figure as I do!)

1 comment:

Amy Eaton said...

So Cute! Love your post on food storage. We need to be better. We move so much it has been hard to stay committed to food storage, you've inspired me to be better;)