Hoskins

Hoskins

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Note to Followers--If You Exist!

Some of you may have noticed that there are long periods of no posting on our blog, followed by seemingly sudden spurts of posts, all of which are past dated. Let me explain the reason for this phenomenon. You see, I am the one that writes all of the posts, usually on the date they are listed under on our blog. Then, after writing the posts, I wait, and wait, and wait for Nicholas to upload our pictures to the computer so that I can spice up my text with the accompanying photos. Now why don't I just upload the photos myself , you may be asking yourselves. Well, it's not because I don't know how. No, on the contrary, it's because I am not allowed. Nicholas is the only one who can upload, organize, edit, label, and sort all of our pictures so they are all bright, red-eye free, and easily accessible at the click of a button. So, while this is a wonderful scenerio if you want perfect pictures that are perfectly organized and perfectly accessible, it does not lend itself so much to blogging. Oh well. Life goes on. And so does the blog.

No comments: