and these two are for every other moment of every other day.
The first two pairs are definitely fashion over function.
The second two, pure delight.
I don't know if anyone else has ever wandered through the shoe department at Macy's and happened upon a pair of these beautifully hand-sewn Born shoes, but let me just say, if you have, and you have somehow managed to resist them, you should really reconsider. The next time you are there, or in any other department store, take a pair of them, rip off the price tag, slip them on your feet, and stroll around the store. I guarantee you, after five minutes in these heavenly shoes, you'll be ready to stock your closet with them. Your wallet might not be ready, but you can start small like I did, and build your collection over time. I promise, they have been worth every penny.
No comments:
Post a Comment