Hoskins

Hoskins

Friday, June 25, 2010

"Lucky Me"



Here are two pairs of size 26 Lucky Brand Jeans--the same size I graduated from high school in. And while I can't claim to look as good in them as I might have when I graduated from high school, I can say that each time I button them up, and read the rather suggestive inscription --Lucky You--inside the pants, I can't help but think, yeah, lucky me. I haven't yet begun any kind of diet or exercise program; but, after months of illness and extensive dental work, I still have somehow managed to fit into them. That's quite an accomplishment in my world. And I think Nick likes them too, in spite of the great expense it was to purchase them. He came with me into the dressing room when I was trying them on, and let's just say, we didn't come out right away....

Lucky me indeed.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

JAMIE! You crack me up.

The McArthur Family said...

I'm so jealous! I keep getting fatter and fatter with no end in sight and you're at high-school weight. Lucky you!