Well, this is the first time I have had to split a post. On the family blog I have this delightful picture of Miss Madison all decked out for her first day of PUBLIC school. (Yes, you read that right, Madison is going to be our public school Guinea pig and see if we want to consider a life like the rest of the world.) And on the home school blog is the picture of the rest of the kids on their first day of school in our Hoskins Family Home School. It has been a bittersweet day, and one I'm sure I'll have to blog about later, but for now, here's the happy girl as she prepared to embark out into the world.
(Luckily no one tried to take a picture of me this morning--as I couldn't get the crying under control for several hours. I did eventually suck it up enough to get on with the other kids' first day though--but as I said, I'll give the full saga at a later date!)
No comments:
Post a Comment