Hoskins

Hoskins

Sunday, September 2, 2012

School Clothes Fashion Show

Day 2
 

Day 3
 
 

Day 4
 

Day 5
(After four days of skirts, we had to throw some pants in there, just so Maddi's teacher wouldn't think we were FLDS or something!)
 
 


In case you can't tell, I still love shopping for kids clothes, and and I still love turning my children into little dollies whom I can dress-up and accessorize. Madison is still so obliging that she gets spoiled with the grandest wardrobe. Spencer and Mason also wear whatever I want to put them in, but boys clothes are pretty boring, and they refuse to be photographed anyway, no matter what I bribe them with. Emma, on the other hand, is very particular about what she will wear, and it seldom meets with mommy's approval.  Occasionally, however, I can convince her to put together a photo-worthy outfit.  Those days are becoming fewer and farther between though.    Ahh well, such is life.  I'll get away with it as long as I can, and then look back on the cute pictures I took when I can't get away with it any more. 

No comments: