Hoskins

Hoskins

Thursday, April 17, 2014

The Barstools

Who knew something so simple could make a person so happy!?  


The barstools arrived this week--our first piece of main floor furniture to come.  They were kind of a splurge, at just over $300 a piece, and not what I thought I would order at all.  I had been looking at much more traditional stools, and then bought these on a whim after seeing them in the Restoration Hardware catalog.  They're super industrial, but the wood is a rich tobacco color and the metal ties in with our stainless steel appliances.  They are much more trendy than I normally go, (my girlfriends are all so proud!) but surprisingly, Nick and I both love them.  What a relief.  Every out-of-state furniture order is a bit of a gamble, and it's always nice when something works out.  It's also nice to have something actually arrive in a week instead of waiting three months for it!!

No comments: