I am reading it. So are you really pregnant or is this really just a "test"? (By "test" I mean does this have anything to do with today's date", because if it does I love it!!! I am just not that smart to think of something fun like this!!!)
Okay, what the heck?! And no call?! I did call you, left a message, you called back, left a message. It's the usual. I guess I'll let it slide. But I will remind child #4 that being #4 is exactly that - not as important or as big a deal for mommy to pick up the phone and call an old friend. Poor #4!
16 comments:
an interesting test....hopefully one with a happy ending.
Okay, I get it...this is an April Fools joke, right?
I am reading it. So are you really pregnant or is this really just a "test"? (By "test" I mean does this have anything to do with today's date", because if it does I love it!!! I am just not that smart to think of something fun like this!!!)
Hmmm - Looks familiar. I wonder where I've seen that before..... CONGRATULATIONS!
April fools? John had the same idea.
I agree with Lyndsie. If you really are, congrats. If it's April Fool's, that's clever.
It is clever to put it up on April 1st to keep all your friends and family on their toes. I love it!
Is this an April Fools Day test - or is this for real? I hope it is for real. :)CONGRATULATIONS?
April Fool's joke in classic Nick and Jamie style, right?!
True to my word, I've been patiently biding my time...CONGRATULATIONS!! :)
I refuse to make a prediction that at some future time could be used to insult my intelligence... I choose to wait for further light and knowledge.
I guess there is a congratulations in order!
Congrats on the bun in the oven! Keep us udated!
Okay, what the heck?! And no call?! I did call you, left a message, you called back, left a message. It's the usual. I guess I'll let it slide. But I will remind child #4 that being #4 is exactly that - not as important or as big a deal for mommy to pick up the phone and call an old friend. Poor #4!
i keep waiting for the ext post to find out if it real or not?!! So update for my curiosity.
Test are graded and given answers. Give some answers lady:)
Like a picture of your belly He He HE:)
Me too! Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment