Hoskins

Hoskins

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It is finished!

I just want to take a moment and declare to the whole world that I, Jamie Hoskins, am done being pregnant for the rest of my life!!! After enduring six pregnancies, and bearing four post-date 8+ pound babies, all in the last six years, I am finally finished, and what a relief it is! Some people may think that because we have had our children so close together, that I must have wonderful pregnancies that I simply love. The exact opposite is true. And after hanging in there for the last time, I am sighing a huge sigh of relief. I'm done. And my maternity clothes are already up for sale on craigslist. Now I just have to make it through twelve months of breast-feeding and then my body will be officially mine again. (All except for that handsy husband of mine--of course! ) I can actually start getting in shape, buying clothes, and all of those wonderful things you take for granted when you are not constantly pregnant or breast-feeding. And I mean constantly--all but five months of the last six years!! So, while this may not seem like a big deal to most of you, it is a HUGE deal to me. Hallelujah! It is finished!

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Congratulations Jamie! I am happy for you. You have an adorable little family.

Chris & Mal said...

How fabulous! Your baby looks so healthy and cute. Congratulations on the baby, and on being a free woman!

The McArthur Family said...

Hip, hip hooray!

Amy Eaton said...

I hear you sister....at times I think that I might just be finished also. I am loosing the weight and finally feeling good again and just wait I will be prego next summer and won't even be able to enjoy not feeling like a cow in a swim suit. Love the name and so happy for you!!! I have tried to call not sure if I have the right number call me if you ever have a minute :) 208-313-4235

Michelle said...

Congratulations!! So happy Mason is here and you are all doing well - I can't wait to tell Jared!