Hoskins

Hoskins

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Momentos

I just thought I would include a brief post about how cute my kiddos are. As I got ready to leave for the hospital to be induced, the kids got together and chose some things they wanted to send with me to help me get through the delivery and to help me not miss them while I was away. (Maddi's idea.) Here is a picture of what they sent:



Maddi made me a necklace to wear while I was in labor. She said I could wear it and it would help me be brave. As a matter of fact, it did help me. Right when Mason started to crown and I realized I was going to have to deliver him without the epidural, I reached up and took hold of that necklace and thought over and over again about how precious my babies are. This saved me during his birth.
Spence sent a little toy car--pink, just for mom. And because he thought his new little brother would like to play with it too.
And sweet baby Emmie sent a baby bottle to give to the new baby.

I just love all my kids!

No comments: