Hoskins

Hoskins

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Splish Splash I was Taking a Bath...

About a year ago, I put a post on my blog entitled "The Wonderful World of Three." It included some photos and a brief and silly poem about my wonderful children and how I was enjoying having only three. It was posted shortly before I learned that I was pregnant with my fourth little one. And now, here I am a year later, as a mother of four beautiful little babies. I could write another poem about the "Crazy World of Four" or the "Exhausting World of Four," but I think I will spare you all. I did want to post an updated bath time photo though. In my Wonderful World of Three post, I displayed a picture of Madison, Spencer, and EmmaLee all in the bathtub together. I thought it was pretty crazy to have three kids in the bath together. I thought for sure when we had four we would have to start splitting up bath time--both for space and for privacy as Maddi and Spence get older. And while we often do bathe the kids separately these days, every now and then they all beg to jump in together. And now that Mason is sitting quite well independently, and Maddi is so capable of helping out with him, when he "begged" to get in the tub the other night with all of the other kids, I just couldn't resist. So, here is a photo of my four children, all in the same tub.



And they all thought it was great! Mason most of all!

And here is a shot of them in there new animal towels--compliments of Eric and Jenny! The kids just love these towels. And they are so darn cute in them!

No comments: