Hoskins

Hoskins

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A New Family Record!

When Madison started walking at nine months and one week, I thought I would fall right over. She was such a tiny little thing. It was incredible to see her walking about. After Mason was born; however, it wasn't long before I knew she was going to have some competition for the family record books. I thought for sure he would take her on with crawling; however, he dragged his feet (literally) in getting in on the crawling action. He didn't let me down in the walking department though. Two nights ago, on Sunday, August 8th, Mason surprised us all by taking a few steps. We were all sitting on the living room floor practicing songs off of the kids Primary Music CD and all of a sudden Madison starts screaming. "Look at Mason!" she shouted. And sure enough, he had let go of the rocking chair and was slowing making his way out into the middle of the floor. Nick grabbed the camera and got this quick video.



Way to go Mase! Eight and a half months. Now that's impressive!

2 comments:

Amy said...

so exciting

Natalie said...

He is so cute! And such a little tank--way to go Mason!