Hoskins

Hoskins

Monday, August 30, 2010

Trading Spaces

This post is a few months over due (the room swap actually took place in July), but better late than never...

Do you remember this cute room??







Well, EmmaLee graciously gave up her room to her baby brother. We moved her toddler bed downstairs into Maddi's "Big-Girl" room, and with a little presto-chango (and a ton of painter's tape!) her pink and white candy stripe room became:





Nick did such a good job with the painting, and the bed linens don't look too bad either, if I don't say so myself. I'm actually supposed to be retired from all major sewing projects, but I made an exception (again!) to save us some money. With this bedding complete (the bumpers, dust ruffle, and curtain--the cute train quilt is pottery barn kids), every room in our house now has homemade bedding. Crazy!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I thought I was going to be sad reading this post because I loved the job you did for EmmaLee...but I love it just as much, if not more, for Mason too!

The McArthur Family said...

Love, love, love it! So cute!