Hoskins

Hoskins

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Patio Furniture

 Well, we are now at four months and counting, and we are still waiting for all of our furniture to arrive.   As I said in another post, we have received our bar stools.  Everything else, however,  is still at large.  It is making me into somewhat of a crazy person--more so than I already am! In fact, since I know that I can always count on Pottery Barn to deliver in ten days or less, in one moment of sheer craziness, I decided to give up waiting on indoor furniture and instead just splurge on outdoor furniture.  I bought a dining table and chairs that extends to seat up to ten.  I bought an outdoor sofa and a couple of end tables.  And I bought a serving hutch.  Here they are in all their splendor:
 

The custom sunbrella couch cushions, seat cushions, and decorative pillows are still a week out, but I had to celebrate the rest nonetheless.  I should put it all inside so we actually have a nice place to sit and eat, but since the weather here is beautiful in the summer, we'll just sit and eat outside instead.

No comments: