Hoskins

Hoskins

Monday, March 2, 2009

Our Baby Bumblebee's Birthday

Since Emmie has been such a buzy baby, we thought it would be appropriate to throw her a Baby Bumblebee Birthday Party. For all of you who couldn't attend, we thought we'd post a few pictures from the special day.

Here are the little Beehive invites.



A few of the guests playing at the party.





Emmie and all of the little baby boys at her party.
(from left to right: Hyrum LaMont, Korbin Sollars, Emmie, and Devon Pederson)



Spencer playing pin the stinger on the bumblebee. Emmie and the six younger kids went first, placing their stingers without a blindfold. Then the seven older kids (all of the babies' siblings) got their turn at the game, but with a blindfold on.



The Bumblebee / Beehive Birthday Cake.



Emmie contemplating the flame on her candle,



eating her bumblebee birthday cake,



and playing on her favorite birthday present.



Thanks to all who celebrated with us on Emmie's special day--both in person, via webcam, and now through the Hoskins Family Blog!

6 comments:

Jeremy & Andrea said...

So so cute! Where did you get the bumble bee molds? I cried on Will's first birthday. I just wish they would stay little for a little longer. I guess that's why we keep having babies.

The Anderson Family said...

I can't believe we missed it! I still remember coming to see her at the hospital and now she is one! We missed celebrating with you but look forward to getting to in the future! Happy birthday Emmie!

Ducksoup said...

wow that cake is AMAZING! i am so impressed. i can't believe she's already one. boy does time fly :). she sure is cute!

Spencer Family said...

Jamie you did an amazing job on the cake!!! The invitations were also adorable!! You are so extremely creative and I really miss seeing your talents in person. :)

A great big Happy Birthday to precious EmmaLee!!!

The Hille's said...

Once again you have come up with the cutest idea for a birthday party and all the accessories to go with it! Happy Birthday EmmaLee!

Amy Eaton said...

I know what you mean about time flying. it really can't be March already?! She is such a doll!