Well, after two months in Florida, there wasn't much that we hadn't gotten around to seeing. One thing that the kids just wouldn't let go of doing; however, was making a trip to the St. Augustine Alligator Farm. It cost an arm and a leg to get in--guess they needed food for all the crocs--but we finally gave in and took them. I think it would have been a no go if I wouldn't have been craving a St. Augustine Hippo Pop, but lucky for the kiddos, I was. And it actually turned out to be pretty amazing day too. Who's ever seen so many giant alligators and crocodiles all together before! It was a little unnerving being in such close proximity, but somehow we managed to leave with the same number of family members as when we arrived. I think that was a plus!
And here are a couple of pictures from the Jacksonville Zoo as well. We went there on the first week we were in Jacksonville, but somehow these pictures got lost in all of the shuffle and never got posted.


No comments:
Post a Comment