As you can see from these photos, in his third and final year as a Mayo Anesthesia resident, Nick finally prevailed upon me to let him participate in the annual Mayo anesthesia beard growing contest. I'm not a really big fan of facial hair, and I assured him that I wouldn't be cozying up with his new whiskers, but he figured a few weeks of being quarantined from his wife was worth the effectual man-card he was earning in the process. So, he went for it. And even though I'm not a fan, here is a shot of Nicholas with his first and only beard of his married life, just for history's sake!
And here is an even worse shot of him after doing some creative shaving. While he didn't win the beard growing contest, he did win the award for "Most Disturbing Mustache." Uhh, yeah! I think I'd agree. He looks like some sleazy used car salesman/small town cowboy sheriff. Yikes! Never again.
No comments:
Post a Comment