Hoskins

Hoskins

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Preschool #6


Since I became a mother almost nine years ago, life has been a never-ending adventure full of ins and outs and upside-downs.  One of those ins and outs has been our at home preschool co-ops.  I started one of these with a group of women our last year in St. Louis, (Madison was 2 1/2 when she started) and we have done one every year since then.  First Madison, then Spencer, then EmmaLee, and now it is finally Mason's turn.  He has participated in our Music Makers Program, which I have run five times since then, but this is his first year as an official preschooler.  And he is so excited!!  He picked a little monster zipper bag to carry his crayons and markers in (which he has been wearing all week, including sleeping with it on last night!) and he grinned from ear to ear the whole morning.  When I dropped him off (it started at his friend Porter's house) he threw his arms around me, gave me a big kiss, and told me "I love you so much, momma!"  Then he happily went inside.  It was so sweet and so cute.  Then when I came to pick him up he told me all about his day and asked when we would be going again.  I love you so much Mason!  My baby boy is growing up!

No comments: