Hoskins

Hoskins

Monday, September 30, 2013

Papa's Pumpkin Patch

It's hard to believe we have been in Bismarck long enough to be posting our second round of Bismarck posts, but I guess the truth is--we have.  And it is likely that you will all see a repeat of this post every year from here on out.  Visiting the pumpkin patch is just a Hoskins Family Tradition, whatever city we are in, and Papa's is right up there with the best.  We didn't get to spend a lot of time there this year, but we did take a few pictures,
 


pick a few pumpkins, and play in the corn swimming pool with the Anderson children.



We planned to go back on another day to enjoy the many other out door attractions, but our plans were all foiled by rain and mud.  I was pretty bummed each time we planned to go and then had to cancel, but I guess there is always next year.  And the year after that.  And the year after that.

No comments: