Hoskins

Hoskins

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Two Grumpy Little Goats

Speaking of a picture being worth a thousand words, I had to include this photo of Emma communing with a goat at the Bear World petting zoo. This picture belongs on a Hallmark card or something.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

That.is.a.dorable. You need to hang that shot in your house. Too cute.

Michelle said...

Super cute picture! I didn't realize that your trip involved such a trek - looks like it was a great experience! We were so happy to catch up with you and see your cute kids. We just got back from a week long trip to Southern California - How in the world did you manage such an extensive trip (camping included) with four little kids - our trip just about did me in. :) I am inspired - and I will be coming to you for advise the next time we travel!