This year, since the kids have all been home with me for preschool and school, Nick and I decided to enroll them in some extra-curricular activities to get them out of the house. While most sports are Spring or Summer sports, we found out that they could do gymnastics all year long. While I am not sure Nick will let Spence do gymnastics long term (some masculine image thing!) for now, they are all loving it. Actually, I think Spence loves more than just gymnastics. He thinks his Coach, Jess, is pretty special too. She sent him a little post card in the mail that read:
Spence!I just wanted to let you know that you are doing a great job in gymnastics. You work very hard and you have the best (and most contagious) smile! You make me very proud. And it makes my weeks better knowing I get to see you! Keep it up bud!Love,Coach JessHe still has it in his special box, and he blushes if you ask him about it. The girls love their coaches too, and we all look forward to our weekly trips to the gym.
No comments:
Post a Comment