Hoskins

Hoskins

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pirates and Princesses

Since we had our first trip to Disney World this year, I made a special deal with the kids. I told them they could each pick out a dress up while we were there, but that they had to use whatever dress up they bought as their Halloween costume for the year. They all happily agreed, and consequently, we had a very cute pirates and princesses theme going on this year. Here are the cute kiddos all dressed up for Halloween night.



And here's a few of them trick or treating. We were on our own this Halloween since Nick was already out in Boston for his November away rotation, but we survived nonetheless. I hauled the kids around in the wagon, and we had the Ercanbrack kids to keep us company.







We tricked and treated all around our neighborhood until the kids were too frozen to trick or treat anymore. Then we came home and unloaded all of the loot. The kids we're thrilled with their spoils. They each got to pick a few treats to eat, we made popcorn and hot chocolate, and then I treated the kids to a late night move. It was a wonderful night, and much better than the Halloween Nick was having on the other side of the country. (see the next post for further details.)





Happy Halloween Kids! You're the cutest pirates and princesses ever!

No comments: